Rev Up Your Results: 40 Workout Finishers for Maximum Fitness Gains
Are you feeling a little stuck in your workout routine, not seeing the gains you want? Look no further than Workout Finishers! This add-on program is the perfect compliment to any workout program, adding just the right amount of intensity to maximize your fitness gains.
What are Workout Finishers?
At its core, a Workout Finisher is a short, intense burst of exercise that you add onto the end of your workout. It’s designed to push you to your limits, and give you that extra burst of energy to help you reach your fitness goals. These finishers are meant to be quick, intense, and adjustable to your skill level.
Why Use Workout Finishers?
If you’re looking to maximize your workout routine, or even break out of a plateau, then Workout Finishers are perfect for you. By adding an additional 5-10 minutes of intense exercise, you’ll start to see real gains in your fitness and health.
Here are the top benefits of Workout Finishers:
- Maximize your afterburn effect, burning calories long after your workout is over.
- Increase your endurance and stamina to improve your overall fitness level.
- Challenge your muscles in new and different ways, leading to increased strength and muscle building.
- Keep boredom at bay by adding a fun and intense twist to your workout routine.
40 Workout Finishers:
Now that you understand the benefits of Workout Finishers, let’s dive into the 40 different workouts you can try:
- Jumping Jacks and Burpees – 3 sets of 20 reps.
- Stationary Bike Workout – Intervals of 30 seconds fast, 30 seconds slow for 5 minutes.
- The Abdominal Plank – Hold for 1 minute, 3 sets.
- Resistance Band Pull-Ups – 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
- Box Jumps – 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Muscle-pumping Push-Ups – Do as many as you can in 2 minutes.
- Deadlift Sprint – Do 10 reps of deadlifts, then sprint 100 meters for 3 repetitions.
- Squat Jumps – 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Battle Ropes – 30 seconds of alternating waves, then 30 seconds of double waves for 3 sets.
- Alternating Dumbbell Snatches – 3 sets of 20 reps (10 each arm).
- Walking Lunge with Twist – 3 sets of 20 reps (10 each leg).
- Jump Rope – 1 minute of jumping, 30 seconds of rest for 5 sets.
- Clean and Press – 3 sets of 8 reps.
- Single-Arm Kettlebell Swing – 3 sets of 20 reps (10 each arm).
- Reverse Lunge with Bicep Curl – 3 sets of 20 reps (10 each leg).
- Wall Balls – 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Boxing Circuit – Jab for 30 seconds, cross for 30 seconds, uppercut for 30 seconds, and rest for 30 seconds for 3 sets.
- Incline Push-Ups – Do as many as you can in 2 minutes.
- Mountain Climbers – 3 sets of 10 reps (10 each leg).
- Split Squats with Dumbbells – 3 sets of 20 reps (10 each leg).
- Step-Ups – 3 sets of 20 reps (10 each leg).
- Rowing Machine Intervals – Row for 30 seconds, rest for 30 seconds for 10 sets.
- Jumping Lunges – 3 sets of 10 reps (10 each leg).
- Barbell Thrusters – 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Russian Twist – 3 sets of 20 reps (10 each side).
- Chin-ups – 3 sets of as many reps as possible.
- Leap Frogs – Do as many as you can in 2 minutes.
- Burpee Ladder – 1 burpee, 2 burpees, 3 burpees, and so on up to 10 burpees, then back down to 1 burpee.
- Slams with a Medicine Ball – 3 sets of 20 reps.
- Jumping Rope Squats – 3 sets of 20 reps.
- Backward Walking Lunges with Dumbbells – 3 sets of 20 reps (10 each leg).
- Plank with Shoulder Taps – 3 sets of 10 reps (10 each side).
- Curl and Press with Dumbbells – 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Kettlebell High Pulls – 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Plyometric Jump Squats – 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Alternating Pistol Squats – 3 sets of 10 reps (10 each leg).
- Single-Leg Deadlifts with Dumbbells – 3 sets of 10 reps (10 each leg).
- Decline Push-Ups – Do as many as you can in 2 minutes.
- Squat Thrusts – 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Explosive Lunges – 3 sets of 10 reps (10 each leg).
- Cable Machine Flyes – 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Ready to get started?
There you have it – 40 Workout Finishers to take your fitness to the next level. Remember, these workouts are meant to be quick and intense, so you can easily add them onto the end of any workout routine. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced athlete, these Finishers are a sure-fire way to rev up your results.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there, have fun, and set those fitness goals high – with Workout Finishers, anything is possible!